We all know that despite their excellent appearance, carpets are like a nest for various contaminants. Without proper cleaning and maintenance, they can absorb a lot of dust and hair. Improper maintenance and cleaning can also damage your carpets and rugs.
This article gives you recommendations for regular cleaning of carpets and rugs, with an emphasis on everyday stains and dirt. Note that some natural fabrics (silk, wool, etc.) are susceptible to high-pressure water and cleaning with some chemical agents. That’s why you need to choose the safest and most effective way to clean natural carpets and rugs.
- The best way to clean something is, first of all, to keep it from getting dirty.
- Regular use of a vacuum cleaner is easy and safe to remove light dirt.
- A single cleaning of stains will cause them to spread and smudge, leading to absorption even deeper into the carpet. That can seriously harm him.
- Some spots tend to reappear. Just when you think you’ve cleared the stain, it appears. To avoid this problem, leave a towel with detergent on the stain for several hours. It could absorb most of the dirt. Then, clean regularly.
- Avoid drying stains with irons or hair dryers. That would only make the stain even more stubborn.
- Steam cleaning is a perfect way to remove any stains and freshen the carpet.
- In the case of mould and mildew, use bleach for white fabrics or other special detergents for cleaning coloured fabrics. Cleaning liquids can be harmful if not used correctly or in the wrong amounts. Take the time to read the instructions and notes on the various cleaners.
- It would be best if you cleaned the liquids spilt on carpets as soon as possible to avoid further tissue damage. In case of stubborn stains from spilling liquids (coffee, wine, etc.), use some of the many products for cleaning special stains. If you do not have detergents, another excellent and easy way to deal with the soiled area is a mixture of water and vinegar.
- As mentioned above, vacuuming is the primary and easiest way to keep your carpets clean. Do it as often as possible. High-quality vacuum cleaners can be beneficial. Make sure you use them properly and maintain them properly, clean their bags, filters and containers more often.
- When necessary, use the lightest cleaning chemicals, as they do not damage carpets. More reliable cleaners should only be used against very stubborn stains.
If, however, you can not handle yourself, do not hesitate to contact us –
+44 7557 914387.